use the source, ...
WARNING! The text is outdated - the repository has been moved to github:
This is how you can use the source code for the opencoin wallet directly on the mobile phone. I assume you want to install to the memory card (e:).
- check out the source
svn co ssh://svn.opencoin.org/svn/opencoin/trunk/sandbox/jhb opencoin
- create e:/python (if not there) and e:/python/lib on the mobile phone
- copy the directory oc2 to e:/python/lib
- copy the directory simplejson to e:/python/lib
- copy mobile/ocwallet.py to e:/python
- copy mobile/ocicons.mbm to e:/python
- copy mobile/coinsound.wav to e:/python
Now you can run ocwallet from within the python script shell.
There is also a trac that you can use for watching changes to the code.